all students & employees
college visitors & guests
student loginall credit students
- Username: your student ID number (e.x.: 1234567)
- Password: your Omnivox login password
non-credit student loginstudents enrolled in non-credit courses
- Username: “m” followed by your student ID number. Example: m1234567
- Password: “Van” followed by your birthdate mmddyy followed by “1”. Example: Van1213911 for December 13, 1991
Download and install the Vanier Tools package to install the auto-configuration tool for VC-Secure, and follow its instructions. If you’re already on campus and not yet connected, simply temporarily connect to the VC-Public network, and use the link on its portal page to download the Vanier Tools package.
On a mobile device, you can simply connect to VC-Secure as you would any wireless network, entering your VanierPass username and password when requested. Note that on some older Android versions, the EAP method should be changed to PEAP.
Please phone (514) 744 – 7500 ext. 5710 several days in advance to have a temporary wireless account created for you. Teachers: If you have a guest speaker who requires a temporary wireless account, please call the above number to make the request on their behalf several days in advance of your class.
- View your wireless networks.
- Select the VC-Public wireless network and connect to it.
- Open your browser and go to any web page. You will be redirected to the Vanier College wireless portal page.
- Once your portal page appears, log in using the instructions below.